Introduction of Impact Crusher
Impact crusher, unique structural design, processed products are cubic, without tension and cracks, good grain shape, can crush various coarse, medium and fine materials with feed particle size not exceeding 500mm and compressive strength not exceeding 350MPa> ( (Granite, limestone, concrete, etc.), the size of the discharge material can be adjusted, and the crushing specifications are diverse. It is widely used in industries such as hydropower, highways, artificial sand and stone, and crushing.
Applications of Impact Crusher
Different models of impact crusher can be applied to different areas. For example, impact crusher is utilized to first, second and third stage crushing, that is, for coarse, medium and fine crushing. impact crusher is mainly for the first and second stage crushing. That is the coarse and fine crushing.
Generally, Impact crusher is used extensively for crushing pebble, limestone, granite, quartz, concrete, basalt and other minerals in the artificial aggregate production and ore crushing in railway, highway and construction industry, etc.
Features of Impact Crusher
1. Multi crushing cavity, uniform crushing and suitable for crushing hard rock;
2. Low and high feeding port, convenient production line layout, extensive feeding size;
3. New wear-resistant materials lead to the longer service life of plate hammer, impact plate and lining board;
4. High chromium plate hammer, unique lining plate, especially suitable for crushing hard rocks, high efficiency and energy saving;
5. Cubic shape, adjustable discharging particle size;
6. Simplified crushing process;
7. Full hydraulic system, easy to repair and replace the wearing parts.
Impact crusher machine is a stone-breaking machine using the impact force to the materials mainly of medium hardness. When an impact crusher works, the rollers rotate at a high speed powered by the motor. The materials get huge energy from the hammers on rotators and are crushed for the first time. Then they are thrown to the impact plates for the second-time crushing. Lastly, they are sprung back to the hammer and get another impaction of the third crushing. Thus, a crushing process is completed.